This 1-day programme by WHL is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge in developing a Halal file for people who work in any Halal-certified establishments. At the end of the course, trainees will improve their understanding in maintaining a Halal file in compliance with Muis Halal Certification conditions. Trainees are required to bring a laptop to the workshop.
- Develop a complete set of documentations that is in compliance with Muis Halal Certification conditions
- Design and develop an appropriate HalMQ template
- Learn the best practices in maintaining a Halal File
- Identify gaps in your documentation which may lead to non-conformity
Other Relevant Details
- Supervisors or managers who are responsible for maintaining a Halal file
- Those who work in Halal-certified establishments and would like to gain a better understanding of the Halal file requirements
- For Company-sponsored: This course is SDF-approved! Your company can claim up to $14 for this course. The grant can be claimed via SkillsConnect. Simply type in “Warees Halal Limited” or “Warees Halal” under the Training Organisation Name to narrow down your search.
- For Self-sponsored: You can claim the course fee via SkillsFuture credit. Click here for details on SkillsFuture credit.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.