This 1-day workshop by WHL is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge to perform Internal Audit for specific Halal business. At the end of this workshop, trainees will be equipped with the relevant skills needed to conduct internal auditing as part of the 10 principles of Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ).
- Learn the importance and process of conducting an internal audit
- Understand the process of certification audit done by Halal auditors
- Recognise the potential non-compliance & Halal threats that may be present
- Develop an internal audit checklist which addresses requirements of Muis Halal Certification
Other Relevant Details
Recommended for Halal Team Members and Halal Liaison Officers
- For Company-sponsored: This course is SDF-approved! Your company can claim up to $14 for this course. The grant can be claimed via SkillsConnect. Simply type in “Warees Halal Limited” or “Warees Halal” under the Training Organisation Name to narrow down your search.
- For Self-sponsored: You can claim the course fee via SkillsFuture credit. Click here for details on SkillsFuture credit.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.