In cooperation with Muis and Muis Academy, this 2-day programme is a mandatory course to acquire the Halal Certification in Singapore. It aims at providing participants with the essential knowledge of basic Halal concepts. At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the knowledge gained into the daily business operations in compliance with the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ). The Supervisory course is conducted in English Language while the non-Supervisory course is conducted in either English or Malay Language.
- Understand the definition and basic concepts of the Halal Certification
- Prepare participants to comply with Muis Halal Certification Conditions
- Gain an overview on the 10 principles of the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ)
Other Relevant Details
Mandatory for two staff from the Halal Team within the Halal-certified premises where one of them should be a Muslim staff
- Supervisory Level – Minimum Diploma qualification or relevant working experience and proficiency in English Language
- Non-Supervisory Level – Proficiency in either English or Malay Language