In co-operation with Muis Halal Certification Strategic Unit and Muis Academy, this is a mandatory course to acquire the Halal Certification in Singapore. It aims at providing trainees with the essential knowledge of basic Halal concepts. At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the knowledge gained into the daily business operations in compliance with the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ).
- Understand the definition and basic concepts of the Halal Certification
- Prepare participants to comply with Muis Halal Certification Conditions
- Gain an overview on the 10 principles of the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ)
Other Relevant Details
Learners will need to attend a 2-day classroom-based learning
The assessment method for the above will be written assessment via an online platform. The assessment will be conducted in the classroom. Learners are expected to use their mobile phones or laptop to complete the written assessment.
The learning modes are available in English language.
We recommend those holding a Supervisory or Managerial role or is a Halal Team Leader to attend this course.
• Minimum Diploma qualification or relevant working experience
• Proficiency in speaking, writing and reading in the language medium of the course
No training grant is available