In co-operation with Muis Halal Certification Strategic Unit and Muis Academy, this 2-day programme is a mandatory course to acquire the Halal Certification in Singapore. It aims at providing trainees with the essential knowledge of basic Halal concepts. At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the knowledge gained into the daily business operations in compliance with the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ). This Supervisory course is conducted in English Language. Participants must be able to read and write in English.
- Understand the definition and basic concepts of the Halal Certification
- Prepare participants to comply with Muis Halal Certification Conditions
- Gain an overview on the 10 principles of the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ)
Other Relevant Details
It is mandatory for 2 staff from the Halal Team within the Halal-certified premises to attend the Halal Foundation Programme. One of them should be a Muslim staff. We recommend those holding a Supervisor or Managerial role to attend the Supervisory course.
- Minimum Diploma qualification or relevant working experience
- Proficiency in English Language